This is an exciting opportunity to support marketing, communication, and business development efforts. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will respond to RFQ/Ps, produce marketing collateral, awards, and assist with PR and social media campaigns. Marketing staff are integral and respected members of our team, and the right candidate will possess great communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Develop and produce proposals and other time sensitive submissions including coordination with internal staff and subconsultants
- Create marketing collateral to promote the leadership, vision and brand of BKSK
- Support promotional opportunities, including social media initiatives, publication outreach and awards submissions
- Maintain and update image library, contact management data, project descriptions and staff bios
- Coordinate updates on firm website
- 2+ years minimum related professional experience
- BS or BA in marketing, journalism, communications preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Excellent organization, communication and multi-tasking ability
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to translate design language/concepts into clear and compelling stories
- Graphic design sensibility
- Special consideration will be given for candidates with an aptitude for writing, specifically in an architectural context
Project Manager (5-10 yrs experience)
BKSK is looking for a project manager with 5-10 years of similar experience on New York City based projects to join our team. Applicant should have strong technical and design skills, and experience with all phases of project development from Schematic Design through Construction Administration for mid-sized to large projects. An ability to produce rigorous construction documents with a focus on detailing is essential. Strong communication and presentation skills are required, and working knowledge of Revit is advantageous.
Founded in 1985, BKSK Architects is a New York City-based firm specializing in design that is socially, contextually and ecologically engaged. The firm’s diverse range of work includes award-winning cultural, civic, educational, liturgical and residential projects. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To ensure your submission is received, please submit directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – your resume, (and portfolio) along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role with “Project Manager” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements and availability and do not send attachments exceeding 4 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.